With ransomware attacks and cybercrime making headlines week after week, combating cybercrime requires a multifaceted approach. This is not only the domain of CTOs, but also the domain of every business leader.
Ensure that your organization’s cyber resilience strategy is on the right path, and there is no time to waste.
Join our CyberSecure, the premier cybersecurity conference of MIT Technology Review, and learn about the basic elements needed to protect yourself from this ever-changing global threat.
- The critical first step after a high-visibility violation
- Proactive strategy to identify and fix security vulnerabilities
- Report Violations-Commercial Responsibility and Public Interest Impact
- Options to prevent, reduce and restore financial losses
- Tools, technologies and innovations needed to dismantle the ransomware ecosystem
Gain unparalleled access to the best talents in cyber security and technology, including: